Monday, May 18, 2015

Inside My Mind


Fucked up people,
With fucked up faces,
Filled up spots in fucked up places,
Like fucking animals God forsake,
still fucked-
More than anyone can take  

I was fucked by religion,
Such unwilling rape,
My uncle kept my best fucks 
on tape

Megaton nuclear fuck from my head,
Peace has it's  limits-
I'm  fates fucken whore! 
I see the innocent bleed, 
Earth is abused,
We are losing fucking  time...

The mind fucked look for love,
Lost souls weep for the last hope they yearn

I've  been broken into glass,
what choice remains?
when your damned and driven insane,

Fucked forever,
permanently dismembered, 
Death is the only Fuck You You will ever remember,
Epitaph etched, 
Such macabre distaste,
"Fuck this! I want to escape  this place!"

The new generations,
Born from the the fucking dead,
Cannon fodder with fucking ideals in there head,
We're  striking out to save a world that I don't  believe can be saved ,
Bend over more! The road to hell must be paved, 

I'm  stuck in a circle,
Eons of fucked logic on which everything depends,
You? Just another, 
dwelling in obscurity,

A segregated display of forgotten fucking history,
Generations with their sense of judgment  misplaced...

We are all damned,
Life fucks us all,
Just for a taste.


3 comments:

  1. What an potent piece… I'm calling it a dramatic monologue. I don't know what you call it Lina. But I see it performed on stage, and then you write the poem that "answers it back" and it becomes a sort of staged dialectic… thanks for sharing & examining this fiery, bitter human mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this poem. It's what we are all thinking at times, but the constant phrase of fuck or fucking can be a bit distracting. I had to read the poem a few imes before I could concentrate on the other words carefully to understand it. That might be just me, but hopefully that will help. Maybe take out one or two, so that the poem's nature as a whole can shine. The constant fuck throughout the poem is what makes it entertaining and passionate to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuckin' right on, mama. you just keep putting that anger down on paper, to be able to capture and express such rawness is really special, and I want you to keep writing and writing and writing.

    ReplyDelete