Friday, June 19, 2015

Moving this "Community of Poets" to a Starbucks?

This has been such a great class! So wonderful, that I wanted to suggest something.

How do some of you feel about continuing this experience of sharing our work, getting feedback, and enjoying each other's company, through a writer's group?

 We could meet once a month over the summer and then (because fall is usually a crazy quarter) once before the fall quarter and then during fall break. If any of you are interested,  you can email shartinasanchez@yahoo.com

Either way, I have learned so much from all of you, and I will truly miss all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Sure, although it'd depend on when everyone would be available to meet. I have Theatre 20C class MTW during Summer Quarter, but optimally Friday would be good.

    Will probably approach you on Monday about this though, since it is the final day of class after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but good idea. We just need to communicate with each other about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you too! Glad you enjoyed sharing the poems.

    ReplyDelete