Poem #3 your Citrine Kiss
“I love you,” you said
To me with a Ctrine kiss
You lifted my head
With a genuine youness
I sighed, my breath became short
Could I be your last resort?
I looked at you and the mess
And burst in to loud hysteric cries
For all to hear, but none to reply
Suppose I won your trust?
Suppose I let love take me
Or fallen pray to lust
Or let our love take me
What if I lost you just then?
Maybe we were meant as friends
Suppose you proposed to me
And Suppose your darkness crept away
Like a whimpering dog and sun rays
Took over your eyes with gold
Suppose there was a chance
you held me through the untold
Suppose this dream romance
Could have wilt away and died
Suppose your love was a lie
And there was deep hate beneath the folds
And dramatic weeping took that chance
And with loose desperate hips And longing phoenix pleads
Suppose with burning lips
The taste of starvation, need,
And overflowing without
Anyone to think about
Ha… what a sudden love story flip
Who knows where these lucid dreams will lead
To hold you there forever
And to have you ever
to truly love you never
In my rhymes so clever
I cannot help, but long for my lover
would if I could tare pages to sever
to take your pain in leather
would to have you ever
No comments:
Post a Comment